View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Wed, Oct-27-04, 22:57

Plan: my own
Stats: 190/180/120 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 14%

I had AN as a teenager and years before I was diagnosed with PCOS. The dark-colored grayish skin was mostly just on my abdomen, about 1/2 of my stomach area was completely covered with it. I remember one of my sisters in the bathroom when I was taking a bath pointed at it and said "don't you ever wash there?". So I demonstrated washing the skin patch to her and she was completely taken aback. She went to my mom and told her how I had these dark spots that wouldn't come off with washing. As I remember, my mom thought it was pretty inconsequential, but years later when the spots were gone and I found I had PCOS, I realized that the two were probably related in some way.

I still do have the skin tags that I also had back then. Back then they were mostly on my stomach as well and quite big. I used to try to tear them off or scrape them off with my fingernails. (this was painful and they bled!) Today I still have tiny skin tags around my eye area. They are very small, almost invisible in a mirror and bother me hardly at all.