View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-23-02, 21:24
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%
Default Anyone up for a visualization/meditation experiment?

You know, it's time that I practice what I believe in. And I believe that the mind has incredible power over our bodies...that we CREATE reality with our thoughts.

Have you been creating a body that is resistant to weight loss by self-limiting and defeating thoughts such as, "I'll never be thin" or "I just can't do this" or "I'll be fat forever"?

How many times a day do you hear yourself say things like that?

It's time to turn those thoughts around.

Would anyone like to join me in a commitment to a meditative experiment? Commit to a 20-30 minute meditation every day or several smaller mediations where you quiet your mind and focus on loving your body and giving it permission to let go of the fat?

If you don't have any experience in meditation, it's not a problem at all.... it's easy with a little practice. The biggest challenge for most people is finding the 20-30 mins. of quiet time. It's best done in the morning, but anytime....even 5 minutes....of positive reinforcement and visualization is better than nothing.

If you're not up to this task, at least do this favor for yourself: Pay attention to your thoughts every day. LISTEN to how many times you say negative things about yourself to yourself. When you catch those thoughts...turn them around IMMEDIATELY and make a negative statement into a positive one. Such as:
"I'll never lose this weight"...changes into "I WILL succeed in attaining a healthy weight". "I just can't do this"....changes into "Low-carb eating is effortless, natural and healthy"

Anyway............who's in?
Sponsored Links