Thread: Discouraged
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, May-23-19, 03:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 198/192/150 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress:

Jey100 and Thud123, you make good points about the three month period between checks. That had gone through my mind also. As far as the foods in the dining room go, I only get ten meals a month and most of the time don't take advantage of that many. I usually cook for myself or go out. And when I go out, I usually order very plainly - a steak and a salad with dressing (mostly blue cheese on the side so I only do a fork dip). The menu in the dining room always has two health choices with nutritional information, including carb count, so I get one of those and a veggie. One thing I don't think I mentioned is that I have sleep apnea with severe sleep deprivation, even with the CPAP machine, and I do know that can bring on diabetes. I am a mess! The Metformin will be delivered today but I think I will hold off and give it more time. When I test my blood, I compare that number to information I was given regarding ranges for fasting, before and after meals. I am always within 20 points of the high range. And many times within the guidelines. I will start testing more than once a day. Thanks for your help