View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Aug-17-16, 17:45

Plan: basic low carb, no plan
Stats: 278/274/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default Yes

Of course I want those other things, but I want less pain, and that's what the weight loss will bring. So that's why I want to lose weight. The other things are just side benefits that will happen so I'm not "seeking" those things. And really, I could care less how my health and all the rest are, if I am not a thinner, less heavy person. Yes, I'm angry and MickiSue it was because of this forum that I have added pork rinds, not this time, but from before, because everyone said, oh you can have those anytime, up to about 2 ounces a day. So hey, why not, right? They are meat, and they are fried, so why would they NOT be on induction? That's something I agreed with, but heck yes, if that would cause me to lose weight, I'd do that. However, I don't believe it will make one whit's difference.

I'm willing at this point to try anything including not eating for 3 days, which is what I used to do as a teenager to jump start all the diets that everyone had me on and that I also tried myself. I figured I could shrink my stomach by not eating for 3 days. Well, it worked.....to a point. By the time I could eat again, I was so starved I was ravenous and would anything that ran in front of me.

I HAVE stuck to Dr. Atkins diet. I started this WOE the first time about 15 years ago. It didn't work then either. I'll give it one more shot, starting tomorrow. I'll come here and I'll log absolutely everything that goes in my mouth, sans pork rinds. We'll see in 2 weeks, what happens. I would lay odds that I will have lost almost nothing, if anything at all.

I have even just done meat and eggs. Nothing. No weight loss whatsoever, and yet, my thyroid and metabolism, according to the doctors is running normal and straight as a pin. Nothing seems to be keeping me from losing, except it does. I have been on every diet known to mankind and nothing melts the lard from this body.

I am angry, because I keep being told I'm going to lose weight. I keep trying to have hope and I keep being disappointed and I keep getting older and nothing changes. I am off a diet, for the most part, about a month and then its right back on the old, let's restrict what we eat, either because of a diet or lack of money to buy food, so at some point, I believe, I don't know, that's just me, that something should have worked somewhere. My main goal, is one that usually makes people horrified, and I'll share it, not for shock value, but we'll probably get that.

I don't want to be so heavy that the pallbearers can't carry my casket. That's my ultimate goal.