View Single Post
  #91   ^
Old Wed, Sep-28-16, 07:39

Plan: lchf
Stats: 165/140/120 Female 175cm
BF:
Progress:

Hello everyone!
I appreciate this is an old thread but the information is invaluable to me. I’ve read all 6 pages and I'm thankful to everyone especially Hutchinson for such a useful thread. I stumbled upon it by a google search and was compelled to register on this forum.
I'm a 38yr old female and have been complaining to my GP for a year about severe lethargy. In the last few months I have now begun to feel very low and cried yesterday and 3wks ago when I went to see him complaining of severe tiredness and weakness of my body. October last year my vit d was 23nmol\l same as 9.2ng\ml and he prescribed 30 caps of Pro D3 2500IU to take one cap a day. 3wks ago it was 35nmol\l ie 14ng/ml. He’s prescribed the same 30tabs after I refused his offer of medication for depression. I insisted that I was feeling low because my body is so weak and I’m so tired that I can’t do the things I would normally do even after resting for days on end.
After much googling God led me to Sir Hutchinson’s posts here. I am so thankful that I am not mad but in fact my Dr is just not prescribing a high enough dose of vit D. I live in London and will now look into buying the 50,000IU online with some Mag. I’ll appreciate suggestions re the best way to get it shipped to the UK please. I intend on taking 4caps a day of the 2500iu which means I’ll run out in a week. I also have Natures Aid Calcium, Mag & Vit D3 which is only 800mg of Vit D per dose (2tabs).
A friend of mine saw the Pro Vit D3 with me last Sept and said her mum had to use a lot of it. Her mum passed away from Cancer last year. I’ve also noticed that women with fibroids have low Vit D so I plan on uping my levels to much more than the NHS 35 – 50nmol\l
Sponsored Links