Thread: Cheating
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Oct-30-01, 12:32

Plan: Dietician's diet
Stats: 141/120/120
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Ellbeegee! I am on the yeast free, sugar free, low carb diet and what you might be talking about is a capsule called Yeast Defense, you can buy it at a health food store. It has all of the ingredients to help combat those nasty yeast cells. Just be careful about cheating too much because you could end up feeling really lousy like me these past few days and then you just ask yourself ... was it really worth it? How long have you been on the diet? Did you see a doctor about your problems? Just wondering ... I had to pick a whole new doctor who specializes in homeopathic medicine, because my other doctors just told me that the 'yeast syndrome' was all in my head and that nothing would ever help me, I would just have to put up with feeling like heck for the rest of my life cuz I was getting older and that is a part of life! And they were sooooo wrong, my homeopathic doctor is the best and he has helped me feel fabulous again! I also have fibromyalgia too and when I am strict on the diet I feel so great, but if I cheat too much or too often I am so sick! Too tell you how good I have gotten I recently painted two bathrooms and one large bedroom in our house with primer paint (two coats each) and a light base color (one coat) and sponged the rest (one coat) and I can usually get a room done in two days! How's that for feeling great? Take care of yourself and if there is anything that I can do to help you just let me know okay? I am new here too!