View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Feb-03-02, 00:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 473/332/190 Male 75.6
BF:
Progress: 50%
Red face Why am I tubby?

These posts are all great! I really relate!

I've been fat through childhood and have yo-yoed to this really large size.
When I lost a lot of weight at WW I met my fiancee. She's this beautiful tall, busty blonde thing (also a Computer Tech) who stick thin, and who has all the hassles of guys perving at her!(poor dear! :P)
But now that I have balooned to 390, she is still here, she still loves me more than ever! She is great!
The funny thing is now I get stares from people I've never had before. Usually when you are big - no one looks at you much. But when you are holding hands with an attractive girl they look at you and snigger - and you know they are thinking "What is she doing with this blimp?" Gah! Some people need a 'wake up call'.

I found being a guy - I was picked on at highschool (at lot of the time physically bullied) but as I got older, taller and bigger - I was 6 foot 1 and 260 in Senior year - Nobody would mess with me. A large man is intimidating - which has it's good & bad sides to it. Good side - it's a way of keeping people at a distance, the other side is - everyone assumes you don't need help in life. "He's a big boy - he can take care of himself!"

We are all human, we are all fragile, we all need help.

LC_Dave