View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Mar-02-05, 15:43

Plan: CAD
Stats: 171/146.0/133 Female 5'4" and 1/4
BF:
Progress: 66%

I will have to try those crepes.
So far my March plan is going all right...I'm trying to avoid sugar completely for the first two weeks, partially to get a jump start on the loss, and partially to just try and get rid of my need for it. I remember doing atkins for two weeks with no sugar or AS at all, and how when I tried one of the shakes it was much too sweet. But lately I have been shoving sugar down my throat (off plan) and I seem to see it everywhere, and want it whenever I see it. Yesterday was difficult, I went to the mall with a friend and saw things I wanted everywhere. I couldn't even take things with me for RM the next day, because I'm trying to avoid sugar. But anyway, I came home depressed not because I screwed up (I didn't) but because it was so darn hard that I knew that if it was always going to be that hard, every time, there was no way I could do it without failing. I keep trying to tell myself it will get easier as I go without the sugar longer, but I don't know. I can't even try to use LC sweets at RM instead, because splenda does horrible things to my skin and I just don't like equal. That and I don't like the idea of AS anyway.

My plan is to eliminate sugar for two weeks completely, and then go to only having it on the weekend at RM. Fruit and yogurt I think will be okay for RM on weekdays though. Fruit juice and all other sugars will be weekend-only. I lost plenty of weight last year eating sugar at pretty much every RM, but I think it got out of control toward the end. I don't know.