View Single Post
  #2174   ^
Old Fri, Aug-16-19, 06:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TGIF!!!!

LORI- I am so used to seeing you here bright and early!!! But I know you are up and having fun in the "big city!!!" Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

TRIG-- bet today is laundry and clan the camper day, and tomorrow!!!! HAHAHAH
When does the kiddo start school? Have is she feeling about it?

NIC- - A house full of noise and love, nothing better!!!! - Today is your quiet day, but you have work! I am glad you are enjoying your class!
I bet you did have the heart strings tug. But oh think about your DS20. Like a horse waiting to begin a the race!!!!- can't wait to get out of the stall!!!!- What fun he will have. You did well momma!!!!

Blue- - I love that you are getting in some new clothes!!!- That is very inspirational. I so agree that the scale is just a PART of the total picture. Just a tool. Thankfully I am no longer hooked on it!!!!!!!-
You are doing SO SO SO well....... call it what you want- I call it mojo!!!!!!! -
----------------------------------------------------------
So happy that today is Friday! - There have been a few job developments. Believe it or not - they are positive. My medical director friend who is trying like mad to get me a position told me she has 3 cases that need my attention now. And reached out to me to ask me who the director of my dept is.

She wrote to her and told her she wanted to "borrow" me a few hours a week to assist her. Well- this lady is so far up the company that my director was drooling- LOLOLOLOL
Gosh I hate politics- I just do my job. But it was amusing to watch how that went down. It gets better. So the director of my dept reached out to my manager and told her to take me out to lunch and play nice.
That happened yesterday. My manager was all over herself apologizing, even crying. She said it was so upsetting to her I was not happy.

Can you believe all this?????- Omg- the drama of butt kissing. I just want to do a good job for my medical director friend. She even ask me yesterday if I had to run the program how would I do it differently. - So I told her.
Sighhhhhh..... I truly am not political in the work area. But I do get that there is some of that. It's gross to see people sell out over a position or people. I know my office is no different than anywhere USA- goes on EVERYWHERE.

WOE- I have had a break- time to come home! I feel better though. I love to FEEL physically better. Maybe because work just took a turn and it's FRIDAY??????? HAHAHAHAH-

At any rate- I am going with the flow. I am having Lori's fave for dinner tonight- CHICKEN WINGS!!!!- HAHAHAHAH-

I will have salad with it. I have some romaine I need to use or lose.
Still in the mid 90's here but we have lost SOME of the humidity, break out the sweaters!!!!! NOT- so ready for FALL!!!!- Need a change of scenery even if it is just a seasonal change!

I think I am getting back on track with my "issues"- normal.

I am feeling more optimistic about alot of things. The biggie is that I think they are going to not push me to the point of the ledge at work. This way I can continue to put my money away for that rainy day. I have 5 months of funds built up right now that if I am let go right now- I am ok. That is a huge relief.
I would like to build that up to a year. Then I want to get my car paid off. I like having money goals.
Goals are good.

I need to build some fun in here too. Still thinking where I want to put my energy. I tried the card club, not so much. Thought about a class (not pottery)- like a yoga or dance class. Something I can just drop in and do.

So there is a church, I know eyeroll insert here. But it is a Methodist church and I have been meaning to visit. The pastor is a woman and I like her. They also have a singles class. I am out what, a couple hours? What I do like is they are very involved in community projects. I could get into something like that.
They are part of the homeless agenda and looking for volunteers to coordinate programs for those homeless with children. I could get behind something like that.

Ok- off into my day. Oh- NIC, I went to Go Daddy too
but choose the Word press option because it has a blogger component where the beaver builder didn't. I may revisit that.

Have a great day all