View Single Post
  #2173   ^
Old Fri, Aug-16-19, 05:58

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, hope NYC is treating you well.

Jaz I do feel for ya. Your job just sounds so tedious and it will be interesting to see what goes down for you. Are you still actively checking new jobs out there? Anything catching your eye at all?
The heat is deadly, I so hear ya!! Even this heat lover is now ready for a break, the beach broke me a bit...the 110 heat index melted me LOL While I hate to see it go, some cooler temps would be sweet.

Nicco I love your family posts
Everything sounds so cozy at your home, adopt me please HAHA
I was wondering on your DH? How is he faring still with his problem?

Blue, SO TRUE. LC makes one learner and meaner and the body changes. Absolutely as long as we keep the fluffy body carbs away from us You are doing SO well...you keep it up. Happy your inspiration dress made you smile!!

So what is doing with work? I know you had a bad presentation with a client but is that just it or are you in that semi-retired phase where your heart isn't truly in a lot of work and your mind is more into skimming it down but it doesn't seem to be a good fit for ya? One foot in and one out? Not sure which way to lean? Just wondering here LOL

HI Greg..do a check in, let me know what is doing with ya!!!

hey all
very tired after this trip
laundry going already this morning
unpack rv a bit later

I can't open my eyes yet LOL I am SO sleepy.

today is fast run to grocery in a while
few things to restock, not much
have to vacuum pool etc. but I might not be awake later to handle that today LOL

I never thought of a 'LC hog wilder' but that is what I did blew out my guts on it all cause I have 0 interest in food right now. Like I ate so much, got sick from it all and I want nothing now. Stopped a fast food burger joint on way home and I got a double bacon cheese with no bun and 1/2 way thru it I couldn't eat another bite, not that it was good ya know LOL it was blah but my gut said YOU ARE DONE MISSY and honestly I AM SO sick of food right now.

Fasting for a few days. I feel so wonderful off food and I must do a fast to save me Today is a ton of water, protein shake if wanted, broth later and tons more water.

Day 1 fast....will let ya know how it goes down

signing off...gotta go get my head on straight and some sleep LOL
ugh

great day all