View Single Post
  #2169   ^
Old Thu, Aug-15-19, 05:14

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all!

Blue- I love getting up and having a lovely post to read from you. I know we all are fond of your love of words and the way you have of sorting through the muck and finding the gem in a post!

I am so very glad you found some pool time. just remember when you don't "feel like it", that some of us have pool envy!!!

Gal pal- I sure hear you loud and clear on transitions and passages. They sorta suck if we let them. On the other hand I think it depends on what side you are on. I know that it feels unstable to not have the work come pouring in.
I also think the younger generation has a way of making us feel like they GOT THIS. - Or maybe that is my projection. But I am feeling a storm brewing and it has nothing to do with weather. I truly am concerned for where were all are going to end up.

That being said, I know you will NEVER retire. You might not make money doing the work you may do, but you will not sit quietly and wait for the night.
I think you have another chapter of making a difference for the things that matter close to your heart. So in freer time- devote yourself to those causes.
We need people our age to have a voice in things that matter. I know you can read between the lines here. So no, it isn't design. However, it's important too!
Maybe you could also take a FUN job, to bring in some extra $$$$?

I can't wait until I am in a position to be able to do that. Take a FUN job. I think a TJ's position would be fun. I just love that place. At any rate I am not worried about you either. You are one strong lady! I love that!
Chin up, and put on some lipstick and go!

TRIG- You are most likely on your way home today. If I know you, you have taken one last beach walk. Getting every last ounce of summer out your vacay.
Then like you said, you will focus on the task at hand. School! First day of High school!!!!!!- That is a BIG deal!
I am up before the sun. Today is a FULL day. This is most likely the only time I will get to get here. I already know I will be late in charting as well. I am just sucking it up and getting through it.

NIC-- hey how was your day yesterday? I love reading about your busy life!!!!!! Don't stop writing!

Lori- Adventures in the big city!

Hey Greg
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today I have a 2 hour f2f with my manager. 2 hours, seriously? FOR WHAT??????........ Breath Jazzer breathe....... I will get through it.
Add that to 3 appts. all are long and non English speaking, meaning I need to use the language line for an interpreter.
I have learned that for the most part Asians do NOT like us up in their business.

They tolerate me coming. I am in no way being racist here. I just recognize the cultural difference, they are private people.
We on the other had will vomit information to anyone that will listen. Just my day in a nut shell.

I have been off LC for the past almost week and feel it. It doesn't feel good either. I am just trying like mad to get my body in align.
I know doing one day of a fast of broth would be SO SO healing. I just haven't done it yet.

Maybe today. I need to put that chicken remains bones in the crock pot and get some rich broth. I will today- that sounds good. I will toss in a bag of frozen veggies for flavor and then skim it all off. Fresh chicken broth really is so good.

I am going to do my hair this weekend. I am thinking of going up a color and going more blond than red. I think I look better a bit lighter as I age. I will let ya all know.

DD update- She will be taking the med to "pass" everything. We will all be on stand by in case I need to go urgently for her to have a DNC. They would be surgery and a overnight. So the possibility of me taking flight to Greenville is high. This also makes my tummy hurt.
Prayers that it all goes the way it should without much fanfare (PAIN). Sighhhhhhhhhh-

Did you all see the Wall Street dump?????- They said it hasn't done that since 2007. I know that this country can't go through another 2008/2009 situation. I might need to unplug for a few days from the news. URGHHHH-

Ok all- into the day!!