Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2165   ^
Old Wed, Aug-14-19, 15:00

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIg- The heat actually took out a 16 year old here. I went to see a patient today and she was crying hysterical. This girl was a BFF of her granddaughters. They went to the same school. I will say it is in worst area of Atlanta- and there was no water breaks or AC for these kids. I would love to say I was shocked but I am not. the patient- her AC was on the blink. She lives in a senior dump high rise and for low income and the heat is so bad it shut down one of the elevators in her apt. But HUD is is no hurry. Soooooo Sad. My patient however is elderly and was not hot- "comfortable".

Trig- I hate you had tummy trouble over food nothing worse!
Been there done that!!!!!!!!
Safe travels home. I know that switching gears form vacay to school is rough!!!!! When does she go back?

I think you and I need to do a broth day! -
I so wanted that to be today and couldn't make it. I was starving about 430- and I ate. LC- but it was LC sloppy Joe and goat cheese crumbles and a slice of avocado.

Lori- SAFE travels!!!!!!!!- It will be ok. I would suggest you pop a beer as you approach NYC to kick back and let the hubby drive, but TECHNICALLY it again the law. But hell I would be tempted if I wasn't driving. Let us know you are safe!!!!

Hey and have some fun. Just hope you don't have this OMG OPPRESSIVE HEAT

------------------------
BLUE/ NIC - Nice how was your court day/
Blue- I hope you get some pool time!

-------------------
The heat is well- I have no words and I lived in Savannah in the dead of summer for 6 months and have never encountered anything like this!!!!!

Feeling a bit better today.

Off to do my charting
Will get really serious when I am back on track. - still low fat, a bit of rice/ just a sprinkle on sloppy Joe. Not a fan of rice. It is food for the DOG......... HAHAHAHAH- I am eating DOG FOOD. Gut healing needed.

Ok- off to prop up feet. 5 hours in heat behind the wheel of a car- just done for today.