View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-18, 20:15

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Just a very quick one until morning-
BLUE- I will share that dazzle hat of truimp with you tonight in the writing dept. 2 really HARD posts down and done! And I wrote to my instructor and really was questioning my grade. I know you all are going to eye roll here. But I got a 95% when it should have been at least a 99%. I know- eye roll here over 4 crapy points when in all honesty an A 4.0 is 4.0 give or take 4 crapy points.

But I wrote to her I did not understand the 95% please explain so that in the future I can improve. Well she wrote back it was more than a comma- but 3 citations that were not correct. But she didn't say that. So she up my points to 98%- because she was vague. I will take it and run. My cumulative right now is 99.333333333333333- figure that. DAM that .000000000007- is that right?????? HAHAHAHAHAH

Anyway- I worked my butt off to hit that deadline tonight for both posts- and feel SUPER about it. I am just done with this week. So relieved- maybe I can actually sleep.
I have a 10 page paper due week from Sunday I am going going to get a heads up on. taking tomorrow for a rest day. From school anyway.
CRASHED my worked computer- it has the BSOD. Blue Screen OF DEATH. True acromymons. Dead as a doornail. Funny thing is I truly wrote and submitted post one less than an hour before it crashed. Sometimes I have a minute to write for school at work if I am caught up.

WOE - WAS DREADFUL. I am really struggling to get back on that horse. It truly only took one lunch to tear me down for a few days. Ya get the taste of crack.... oh wait I met carbs- same thing to me. I went on a bender that day- and it takes a minute to get back up and feel normal- and lose the desire. Was not that great tonight.
Feel very bad- I have a true carb addiction- no different for ME than a drug addiction.
I gotta get past those first few days AGAIN!!!!! DANG - I will - I WILL - dog gone it. But ya know it just reinforced to me what I am- there is no such word as moderation. Not for some of us. You hear me TRIG!!!!!! I could use a bottom kick about now!

Ok- got to git to bed- I will be first poster tomorrow with personals!

GREAT JOB BLUE on a job WELL done as well!!!!!!!! Sorry all about me. But doesn't it just feel great to get a task off the plate!!!!! one with a deadline!

Till tomorrow

KMOM- Please come back- we miss you