Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-18, 17:25

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

k-mom---Welcome back!!! Was surprised to see you here, still imagining you on the high seas.

DO take a break and refresh and catch up w/yourself. This trip was a long planned for big deal, and it now being over is something to contend w/too.

Bravo on you for not gaining any weight on the cruise!!!! That's amazing. You must have really worked it because everyone I know who goes on a cruise comes back with the results of it on their belly.

But pal, don't stay away for too long. You have a tendency to do this, and that is not mine to judge. Still, you don't have to "come back strong" you can just COME BACK!!! We miss you. And we have ALL been struggling, so jump in and struggle with us. Heavens, If we all thought we could't post here till we felt strong, this would not be nearly the interesting or helpful place that it is.

You know that I really believe that the more we're here, the better we do. At least that's true for me. Even if we don't have great things to report, we are holding ourselves accountable to the discussion. I know I'm here for accountability, even if I'm not in my best zone, then I need to hear myself say so and not let it side behind the clouds of denial.

If you are tired and out of mojo, just post a sentence or two, but keep in the rhythm of being here.

SIGH. Well, you know what they say about unasked for advice. So throw mine out the window if it doesn't hit a chord w/you. It's just that I care, and I miss you when you're not part of us. And, I think you miss us too in ways you may not always see on any particular day.

Well, or at least, maybe I should speak for myself. I sure couldn't do this without my gal pals here. Whether I'm up or I'm down, I need to see that for myself as I type it out, and I need to hear that others here have the same questions, and sometimes, just the right INSPIRATION on whatever little or big thing.