View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-02-02, 15:25
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 205/205/175
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up BEST EVER BAKED FISH (super easy too!)

I baked some fish last night and it was the BEST ever, so I wanted to share the recipe with you all here. this is what I did.

I took 5 cod fillets (frozen) out of the bag, thawed them completely (took a couple of hours, although you could easily use fresh fish too), then wicked out the excess moisture with paper towel. Then I sprayed a cake pan with oil, layed down 5 thin slices of lemon (one for each piece), then layed the fish on top of each slice of lemon. then I poured heavy whipping cream on top of each piece of fish. (about a cup total). Then I sprinkled each pieace of fish with some fresh grated parmesan (about 1-2 T. each piece) and a bit of salt. Then put it in a 375 oven for about 30-40 minutes. (depending on the thickness of your fish and how brown you want it to get). THAT'S IT!! It was the best fish I have ever had in my life!!!

I would imagine you could do all kinds of variations on the fish (and ingredients) as long as it was a fairly mild fish that you like. I also thought it might be good and very pretty too, to sprinkle with some chopped almonds and fresh herbs just before serving. I could see this being a special meal for company too! AND SOOO EASY!

ENJOY!!!
Sponsored Links