#3   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-07, 06:21
Faux-foods=Doh!Foods

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 216/180/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 58%

Hi mollywoger,

Nice to "meet" you hehehe. There is a cheesecake recipe on this site that seems to be popular from all the feedback.... but I dunno if American food is diff or what but it's pretty icky lol. I recommend trying out your own. You know a huge sweet buster though? There's a recipe on there for Black Forest Custard.

The way I do it, is I beat (with electric beater) 4 eggs and 1/2cup cocoa (maybe add a bit more cocoa until it is a nice thick paste that holds its shape if you stick your finger in it (which I have done many times lol :P)). While doing this, heat coconut cream (you can use normal cream if you like but you'll need to add sweetener if you do) then cool coconut cream slightly, pour into the cocoa/egg mixture in bits, beating it in between. Then when like a bowl of liquid, beat in a packet of berry-flavoured jelly. mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm hehe

Now lc products, when I first did lc I relied on them a lot (and failed), so much easier to do it without all those things and make you feel better too. Except lc tomato sauce, can't do without that. You can buy that online at thexton.com.au, from the manufacturer at empower.com.au or my local health food shop Go Vita stocks it on shelves.

What sorts of products are you after?

e

e