View Single Post
  #141   ^
Old Tue, Apr-13-21, 07:33

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi mojo

That痴 great news!! Tomorrow you値l drop another 2 with the Arbys chicken bacon Swiss..... which I have never had but they sound good. Do you put 1/2 bun in Cronometer not sure if it lets you do that, you know I知 not good at tracking.

I am trying the OMAD earlier meal and DH gets home at 3pm but never likes to eat that early because he eats lunch at noon and I do understand. However.....I thought of you and your hubby and I told him I知 hungry and I知 eating you can eat with me or I値l fix your meal later and I値l sit with you while you eat lol he decided to just eat with me so I知 not sure how this will work out daily but one day at a time.

It was easier to eat earlier than at 5, I知 probably going to eat at different times depending on my hunger and my husband

I知 weighing in on Friday痴 and it痴 not easy to not jump on the scale every morning but the ups and downs are just to much for me. I really need to see the scale go down and I think this will help me.

Good for the weight lifting Are you going to use the weight bench in the basement? I have free weights but not using them right now. I need to get into a routine.

Later