View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Tue, Feb-16-16, 18:57
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

HI Ya ROOB YEP, that's us...HEY.. maybe we have a name for this thread thanks to yu.. THE MISSING LINK TEAM!
I cannot speak for everyone, but CHELLE and I began Atkins a good 9+ years ago and met on a LC site She has learned that it was not right for her. I kept to it for many years and neve thought of going off UNTIL.... well, PAULETTE and I have been A-TEAM MAES for a year or sonow and we both had done extremely well..UNIL... I gained and she stalled... I finally became open minded enough to listen to CHELLE and checked out this CNS stuff.. so here I am.. and here is PAULETTE and hope you come on too.. LIANNE IS GREAT AND GLENDA too!! We are positive here. NO bashing>>>No stresses!!
With CHELLE here to help, this should be a musch easier deal. ROOB>>I am here because I began to find myslef going off plan more often. THis plan has facts and research behind it. I think the WHOOSH you had may have been contributed to with the hormone surge like CNS says.. at least that is what I would think to be positive Does not matter.. you lost so yea
Take your measurements!! You will lose inches more than numbers. I did fast!
I was 165.4 I think.. have to ceck my log I went up over the past 2 days with mega water retention.ALL OK.
I keep changing my CN foods!! YIKES... I have a feeling that I will get good and sick from the carb load! AND I know from past experience that when I go off big time I cannot wait to get back on the wagon! TOday is day 8 for me and I am ok. The carb nites once a week will seem too close!LOL