#2   ^
Old Wed, Sep-21-05, 19:05

Plan: n/a
Stats: 160/154/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%
Default Go for it!!! :)

Hi there!

I just wanted to share my experience with you about Kathy Smith's workouts. I have about 4 different ones by her, and to be honest I like her out of all my "personal trainers" around. I have tried, many different styles and series, such as the Firm and Tai Bo, but I keep reverting back to her videos. I recently purchased a video called Great Buns & Thighs Step Workout which was the video I did as a teenager. I was so excited to actually get a DVD copy since I thought they only made a VHS version.

I will tell you my story about how come I love Kathy so much. My senior year of HS I was taking a gym class and my gym teacher brought in the video for the class to work out to. I saw the video and I was hooked. I asked my teacher to make me a copy and she did, and I did that video everyday for the whole entire course year. I wanted to go to prom and look beautiful. I wen't from 165 pounds to 135 pounds, and I was toned! I felt really good about my progress, and thats why I wanted to start doing this DVD again.

I don't know which kinds of exercise you like best, but for me I enjoy step aerobics...especially since I tend to be heavy in my lower end. Walking is good to, but I normally do that for lunch if I go on a walk. Otherwise, its been Kathy all the way, and I am so happy I got "back with her!".

BTW, you should join the 35 pound and less challenge... on the Buddies and Challenges board. I noticed that you don't have much weight to drop and this could be a place were you can speak about similiar goals as others.

Hope this helps!

~Cora