Old Mon, Dec-04-17, 02:22
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessdamess
Yup. That one. I've been low-carb for 3 years and pre-maintenance for 1.5. If it's under 75 in the house, I'm in a jacket. Out in the sun, I'm good as low as 65.

I HATE winter now. So looking forward to wearing gloves and double-socks inside...

And I'm hungry much of the day. I despair as I'm unsure I will ever finally get back to goal and stay there. My hunger-monster is insistent upon me regaining the 90lb I've lost. Too bad for it that I'm as stubborn as they come...I may never get there but I'm hell-bent on not going back. Still I do get tired of being hungry all the time. And then getting meltdown-hangry in 2.5 sec! I don't have the "not hungry" feeling you do though. I have to just count and measure out what I am supposed to eat. I will eat it all and lick the bowl, still sniffing for more. Well, you don't get more, idiot. Learn something finally, will ya!

Yep, we lose all this weight (in part) to look sexy. Now we just have to find men who lick their lips at the sight of women wearing pajamas, wool socks, sweaters, and knit hats to bed. Or who are at least willing to find it normal. Or overlook it?

I am sorry to hear that you're dealing with non-stop hunger. That's supposed to be one of the beautiful things about LC, not being hungry all the time. I respect your willingness to be so disciplined about portions. I made a soup tonight that was mostly veggies, some sausage, a little cheddar soup mix. I ate half a bowl and started to feel full. Ate the rest of the bowl and would have eaten another, only because the bear was awakened. I had to remove myself from the scene of the crime-to-be in order to let my body figure out that not-hungry-anymore-means-stop-eating. Yep to eternal vigilance. Thin is not cured.