View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Dec-24-14, 08:21

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Hi

Hi Quietone, I haven't tried 'red light therapy' but I get my hair done in a salon that has tanning beds. They acquired a red light therapy bed last year and everyone at the salon has been using it and swears that the red light bed does wonders not only for their skin but for their aches and pains. I also have a friend who has been using it and says she feels better than she has in years although she doesn't really have a specific health issue such as arthritis that she is targeting. I asked the very knowledgeable owner about it and was told that for my fibro/arthritis I would have to use it at least 15 min. a session three times a week, at least at first, and living in the country and it being quite a drive it's a little difficult for me not to mention the cost is a little prohibitive right now. It is something I definitely have on my list to try in the future though. Reading your post gives me hope that there is something out there that could be really helpful for me. Thanks for posting!
Meg