View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Fri, Mar-11-05, 08:41

Plan: CAD from day 1
Stats: 327/304/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default Hi again :)

Well, it is fine to leave off breakfast, I have been doing that lately myself. But, I would be prepared with something safe for lunch in case you are hungry. It is hard to eat only once a day. Anything from the CM approved list of foods is ok for your lunch. A lot of us eat salad (CM veggies only) and some form of protein..meat, tuna, eggs etc. But you could also have cooked veggies. Just make sure whatever you have is on the list, a lot of people are suprised that some of the vegetables they are used to eating (like broccoli) aren't on the CM approved list.

For your reward meal, you have it right..but again, the veggie portion is to be low carb veggies, not just any old veggie. And for your carb 1/3 you can have dessert if you want, but you can also use it for bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, oatmeal, fruit or any other starchy food that you like.

As far as drinks go, in addition to water you can also have black coffee or tea during the rest of the day, and any beverage you want with your reward meal. If it is beverage that has carbs then it counts toward the 1/3 carb portion.

Good luck to you and feel free to keep asking questions