View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Tue, Sep-11-18, 12:41

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

hello ladies,
I have been drinking protein shakes throughout the day and then I have been eating a south beach appropriate dinner. trying to shake what my body is doing. im struggling right now. I was up two pounds after watching what I ate walking and exercising. I just really want to get under 200 pounds.

janet-hang in there hon. you had a bad day just pick yourself up and get back on track. I keep telling myself this!! south beach can be adapted to a vegetarian lifestyle. you can eat veggie burgers (I do), beans, etc... you just have to look at the food lists and figure out what works for you. south beach is very flexible and adaptable it seems. as far as coffee my fiancée drinks tons of coffee and often there is some leftover in the pot. I dump that coffee in a pitcher so it is cold and mix it with chocolate protein powder for my morning protein shake. it is wonderful. it tastes like an iced mocha. I usually do not drink more than two cups. I also use artificial sweeteners such as splenda or stevia.

janet and izzy- thank you for being here. you are both awesome!! thank you for your help suggestions and support.