View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-06, 12:21

Plan: food combining
Stats: 150/150/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hello Where has everyone been lately? Well i'm into my fourth week of food combining and honestly i can't see myself eating any other way. i have never felt better. i know when i was doing the body for life plan last year i working myself ragged and eating good but i never saw any results. i always tracked my food intake on fitday and i know my fat was very very low, but yet i never saw the results i was looking for. i just noticed that in the last week not only do i feel better, but now i can see a slight difference in my clothing and i swear to god my hair grew overnight, no more ibs problems and i sleep so sound! the weight is coming off slowly but hey, it's working right. i didn't put 20 lbs on overnight and i'm not going to lose it overnight either. I got back to my workouts again. Treadmill m & t and today i did a cathe tape, cardio & weights. boy do i remember when that workout used to be so easy and today it felt hard. I haven't worked out since the end of dec. religiously. i was starting back in jan, then i got ill, then at the end of jan i had to have some surgery and that set me back and then i started again when i started this woe then i got sick again and finally i'm back to normal. i'm trying to lose a few lbs before our 1 yr wedding anniversary coming up here in about 5 weeks cuz i know we'll be celebrating good. it'll probably set me back a few but i'll get right back on plan afterwards. my hubby is planning on taking me to niagara falls for a few days. i know i'll pack snacks that are allowed on plan and i'll eat right for my meals but i might cheat on some wine or champagne and a piece of dessert. i know thats bad but c'mon, its our first anniversary!!