View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Fri, Mar-24-06, 12:09

Plan: food combining
Stats: 150/150/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

skinnyray - i checked out that EFT site and i found it very interesting. I gave it a whirl, trying to beat the "sweets craving". so far i think its working but time will tell. i haven't really felt any noticeable changes in my weight this week, actually i feel like i've stalled. maybe this is why i need to jump on that dang scale , who knows i may of lost 1 lb or even .5 lb. i'd be happy with that. i have noticed and read on ss site that cream cheese/cream can cause alot of stalls. i've been eating cream cheese desserts every night and its hard to stay away from. I LOVE MY SWEETS!!

as far as my other meals, i have eggs/sausage for breakfast (2-3 days during the week i'll eat fruit); mid snack, 2 hard boiled eggs; for lunch its tuna/chicken/salmon/beef with a salad, i recently started using olive oil and lemon juice for dressing; snack a hard boiled egg or a piece of cheese; dinner i'll have chicken/salmon/beef/pork with steamed veggies and a salad. i drink water thruout the day, about a gallon and i don't follow all those rules either. i usually don't drink anything about 1/2 before i eat but sometimes its hard and i usually drink water right after eating but very rarely during my meals. in the morning i drink decaf green tea or herbal tea.

i haven't worked out all week but i like to strength train at least 2 days a week, do a pilates tape one day and cardio (treadmill or aerobic tape) 2 - 3 days a week.

I have a question you might be able to answer skinny ray. in suzanne's book she talks about hormonal imbalances affecting your weight loss. my husband and i are trying to get pregnant and i had to see a fertility dr. he said my estrogen levels are a little low. could this be affecting my weight loss? he hasn't given me anything for this becuz we'll be starting fertility treatments in the very near future. i was just wondering. i would love to lose just 10-15 pounds before i get pregnant and most likely will follow this woe but on a level 2 basis once i am pregnant. if anything, i feel so much better eating this way and my ibs has gone away.