View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Fri, May-13-16, 05:10

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Bintang - I don't keep the kind of weight records that many here keep and I went into this changed eating with more of a focus on general health improvement rather than weight loss per se. That said here is a synopsis of my 10 year journey. I started at 245, over a few years I went down to 155, lost my way a bit and went up to 175, threw my scale out in disgust and just concentrated on eating right. Two years later, at the doctor's office, I became aware that I had lost 30 pounds and weighed 145. That was 2 years ago. I was content to stay there if that was what happened but then I started walking every day and my weight fell to its current level of 130. Up until then I had done no dedicated exercise. From the very start of this process I had some major gastrointestinal issues that I was able to clear up by discovering multiple food sensitivities. I believe clearing up these sensitivities was a major factor in being able to reach the place I am in now. I am so used to this way of eating that going back to carby junk is simply not an option for me.

Jean