#2   ^
Old Sun, Nov-15-20, 02:13
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

That spread sounds great!

We had our Thanksgiving in October here in Canada. Pics below. Our families don't get together, so this year was the "same old" for us. I like it that way; my job is always really busy in September and I like having the long weekend off just to rest and recover (and cook. )

My tradition now seems to be a roasted chicken (they go on sale) and a couple of sides. This year, I did dressing - mine from chaffles and DH's with stale buns. Mashed cauliflower will always be on the menu, I think, as will the dressing. Last year or the year before, I did green beans with bacon. That was great. I skipped dessert. I thought of doing pumpkin something, but didn't really feel motivated. Too much food for two people.

Not pictured: coconut flour cheese tea biscuits that I knew would be too filling, and I just left them in the fridge. I actually put the chicken drum back after I took the secend picture, knowing I wouldn't finish it. I was stuffed on 1/2 chicken breast, the dressing, the cauli mash and gravy on everything.