View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Thu, Mar-07-19, 11:33

Plan: Protein Power, IF
Stats: 238/204/145 Female 5'8"
BF:53.75%/46.6%/25%
Progress: 37%

Quote:
The cardio room looks into the classes, saw one that might be helpful for me, mix of stretches and light strength training. I ran into one of the guys in the class at the store, now I have a friend!
Cool! This move is turning out to be good for so many reasons. And awesome that you could do the treadmill with NO asthma.

Mojolissa, I didn't realize your back was quite so bad. I've been there--I've had repeated problems with my L4 and L5 since I was in high school. Once, they both went at the same time. That was fun. Under the circumstances, I'd encourage you to just rest and let your back heal. These problems tend to create a lot of referred pain and muscles aches from attempts to prevent odd moves or compensate for where the underlying problem is. I find that heat (heating pad, hot water bottle, warm baths) is the best treatment for this. Also, lying on a hard flat surface like the floor. Put your knees up and maybe a pillow under your head. But you're not going to make it better by exerting yourself.

Goal: Build some muscle, increase my flexibility and do PT for my ankle

Feb. - 24/28 days

Mar. 1 - Modified Beg. Pilates
Mar. 2 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D12
Mar. 3 - switched to the Beginner Pilates and added side kicks (there are a bunch more moves in the regular beginner plan and I plan to add maybe one a week until I'm doing the full beginner plan
Mar. 4 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D13
Mar. 5 - Beginner Pilates
Mar. 6 - Bodyweight Strength Training W2D15 (Switched to all upper body. Nearly got the better of me.)
Mar. 7 - Beginner Pilates