View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-02, 18:04

Plan: Zone
Stats: 255/242/230 Male 75 inches (6'3")
BF:21%/15%/8%
Progress: 52%
Default ... then I got fat ...

After college, I got a job (desk job). The commute was 60 miles, each way. With traffic, I spent about 1 1/2 hours in the car each way.

So, I ate breakfast in my car, lunch at the grill that was in our office building, and dinner in my car again. Snacks were coffee and soda and whatever else I got from the vending machines.

Breakfast was usually 2 or 3 breakfast burritos from WaWa (convenience store around here) ... bacon, egg and cheese. Washed down with Coke.

Dinner was usually something quick from the same store (it was the halfway point between work and home). Hot dogs, sandwich, etc.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted from work/driving and would usually fall asleep in front of the TV with a bag of Doritos, or worse, something ordered from the local pizza shop (cheesesteak sandwiches, etc).

Weekends were getting drunk either at home with friends or out at a club/bar.

All of that shows that my activity level was near zero, my diet was atrocious, and my protein level was low ... and carbs sky high.

So, the skinny stickboy blew up and got fat. I wish I had pictures from the first day I started. The best I have is about 6 months into it.

Who let me out without my shirt on again?