Old Tue, Apr-04-06, 09:37
Registered Member

Plan: CALP, now Schwarzbein
Stats: 203/143/143 Female 160 cm
BF:56%/22%/22%
Progress: 100%
Question Switched from CALP to Schwarzbein

Hello everybody!
My name is Barbara, I'm new to this board and have been doing the "Carbohydrate Addicts Lifespan Program" for a very long time (almost 12 years). I reached my goal weight with it (finally, with long periods of trial and error) but during the last year I have started slowly to switch to Schwarzbein because I feel in the long run it is more healthy and natural and it allows me more freedom in my food choices.

I was very nervous when I started switching from CALP to Schwarzbein because I feared cravings and/or weight gain but so far everything seems to be fine.

What I noticed though is that I kind of feel hot when I have eaten although I hardly eat the recommended minimum amount of real carbs yet (mostly 25g max, sometimes not even that).

I often think this might be my hormones changing or my nervousness
because I still fear this might be not right for me although I definitely feel good. Has anybody done or experienced the same or switched from other low carb plans to Schwarzbein? What did you feel like and what do you feel like now?

I also must add, I'm 52, on bioidentical HRT like Scharzbein recommends and am tapering off my thyroid medication, because my TSH is totally suppressed.

Thank you for any replies in advance :-), I'm so afraid of doing something wrong eating wise because for the first time in my life I'm slim now and feel good (and I must add I also had bulima for almost 30 years), and am afraid to destroy this again.

Barbara
(btw I'm German, that's why my English might be a bit wobbly, LOL)
Sponsored Links