View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Mon, Oct-10-11, 22:00

Plan: my own
Stats: 155/128/128 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress:
Default ME/CFS/Fibro diet

I'm a ME/CFS sufferer for 30 years. At my worst point I slept a lot, was exhausted al the time, couldn't work and had bad joint pain. Early on I realized that I functioned better when I didn't eat fruit and sugar or sweetner of any kind. (Of course everyone told me it was all in my head!) The past 10 years I lowered my carbs and felt near normal. Today I'm better than normal because I found two thing that did it for me, I went on a extremely low carb diet, under 30 carbs most days. I only eat meat, eggs and certain lactose free or low fat cheese, some nuts and green vegetables, a little squash and nut butters. No artificial sweetners either.My energy level is the best since my childhood. I work 9-10 hour days on my feet all day. I think better and do better at work. I was starting to have cognitive impairment, but now is improved, but not gone. I rarely have joint pain now because I eliminated potatoes and tomatoes from my diet. The second thing is the probiotic Streptococcus Thermophilus. I use FloraQ2 brand, its fantastic, but a little expensive. Maybe this diet could help others with similar issues. It only took a week to see great improvement. But one candy bar or bowl of fruit and it's all over. I'm back to square one!
Sponsored Links