NEVER GIVING UP!

Plan: no sugar/grains LCHF IF
Stats: 478/354/200 Female 5' 9"
BF:excessive!!
Progress: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suee
Hi Lee

Not sure whether this was to me or Lili, thought I'd take advantage , maybe there are some glaring errors I am making. I'm on day 6 today.

breakfast: 3 sausages, 1/2 can of tinned plum tomatoes
lunch: quinoa (25g carb serving), kale, celery, 1/2 tin of salmon, olive oil and mayo
snack: 2 chicken thighs, 2 gluten free crackers (6 carbs) with smoked mackerel pate
dinner: 25g brown rice pasta, chicken breast, egg, cheese, mushrooms, olive oil (spaghetti carbonara just with little pasta).
supper: small amount cheese and turkey

I did start the day (very bad start to the day at 3.30am) with 35g dark chocolate, which really wasn't great, and i won't be doing that again.

I'm aiming for about <=90 carbs a day, but I think from today will be cutting down to about 50-60 per day.
I think I need to increase my fat intake?

Many thanks

Sue

Hi Sue, I was aiming the question at either of you. Your menu does seem to be lower fat and lower calorie. Do you know your ratios of carbs/proteins/fats and calories. I would also say ditch the grains, it was the best thing I did for fibro fatigue. You feel a bit rubbish for a week and then you start to have more energy.

Lee