View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-14, 06:22
Registered Member

Plan: south beach, whole foods
Stats: 239/231/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Thanks Seejay - the topping sounds great! I now have to start stocking my refrigerator with veggies so that I always have them on hand. I am excited that I joined a farm share this summer so I will have lots of fresh organic veggies from the farm. It's fun to figure out what to do with the selection from each week.

I have to say - last night worked out well for me. I made to cheeseburgers but was only able to eat a little over 1 and enjoyed the red cabbage slow I made. I did have a few onion rings, but I forgave myself for those because the rest of the day was awesome. Later for dessert I had my old staple - ricotta cheese, agave, cinnamon and raisins. Happy to be on the right track again... though I was thinking of ordering pizza tonight since we need a quick dinner - not really in the mood for a salad from there but might just order for the family and make my own chef salad from stuff I have at home.

thanks everyone for the encouragement.

My mom has battled weight issues since she was 9 and she often tells me to get this in check while I'm young, so I'm trying. I really, really am.