View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-04, 00:47
Registered Member

Plan: Modified
Stats: 295/285.4/260 Male 193
BF:
Progress: 27%

Hi Everyone...I haven't been on this site for quite a few months now....and I need someone to talk too....

When I first started LC'ing in 2002, I was doing great and went from 277 lbs to 240 lbs....and then I don't know what the heck happened!? I think I just slipped back into my old habits, it seemed so easy...and I weighed myself a month ago and I was back up to 270 lbs. So I buckled down, re-read the Protein Power book cover to cover again and started to lose the weight again...back down to 260 Lbs now...

Last night I did a nightshift (Police Dispatcher) and I thought I could make it all the way home without stopping for a coffee (decaf, no sugar) like I usually do. I drove for 30 minutes, only half way there, and caught myself falling asleep behind the wheel.

I stopped by a 7-11 and bought a coffee and while I was in there I saw a chocolate display with the 'crispy crunch latte' bars on it...it was weird....even though I know how bad they are...I felt like I was completely disassociated. I picked up two, bought them and went back to the car. I even sat in the car and looked at them for a minute telling myself that I shouldn't eat them...that I was doing so well...that I didn't want to go back to not being able to fit in my pants, sweating going up the stairs...not being able play with my 5 year old...

And then I ate both.

God. I feel terrible..I don't know why I did it. I thought I had more willpower than that. I don't know why...I just don't....

Help.

John