View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Jan-02-20, 08:16

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

hey guys, it was great reading your words for this year.

Glad everyone had a great New Years! Our short trip was fun. But Broadway at the Beach was boring kinda. That fun party atmosphere wasn't there kinda. We came in at the end of the fireworks, heck saw them from the hotel while driving our 1 minute to the parking lot, got to the boardwalk and hit the finale which was nice. Blew them off at 8?? Huh, we thought 12 but we screwed that up HAHA but it was off. Kinda dull. A lot of the shops were closed and closing at 10....like the place was shutting down early. Oh well, that is off the list. We will find a new place to hit for New Years next year. Heck I will research where to take us and find a new little fun spot. eh, whatever. but nice to have a change of scenery.

Did hit a bar at 10:30 that served food with a great DJ. OMG the poor guy was trying so hard to get people hyped. Everyone was so quiet and chill. No dancing, no crazy people, just chilled. It was like it wasn't new years at all. huh....oh well, whatever, we had fun tho I guess

I wasn't a fan of eating out. Restaurants are killing me. I need my home....or my RV kitchen and fridge to handle HOW I LIKE to eat. Restaurants don't cut it for me at all. This isn't good but it is what it is. Either learn to deal with restaurants better or ?? Heck I don't know HAHA

Blue, you gotta pick one LOL I hear ya. I was thinking what will mine be.

Nicco very cool on DH's new car. Lexus I bet he loves that sucker!! Eh we make money to spend some so what they heck, some point ya gotta throw some out there. I know I do when we want something big LOL

Word for me is CHILLAX. I ain't focusing, I ain't committing, I ain't putting any damn pressure on me at all. I am not pretending I have to do anything this year. I am taking it all off me I know how to eat. I know what suits me. I know what to do to make it work. I don't need to truly learn nothing new, I just have to do what the hell I do know and put it into play. But I am going to just do it easily. Chill thru this year in good form. Work smarter, not harder! Work, well, hell I ain't doing much of it at all for the rest of my life if I have any true say in it all HAHA

doing laundry and getting house in order from Xmas etc.
easy day here. chilling. oh yes I am chilling