View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Jan-02-20, 05:38

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning! Is it JUST me or is this the LONGEST week EVER????

Urghhhhhhhhh.........

I am so ready for a weekend! I am thinking this working gig is not for me! HAHAHAHAHAHAH- I am ready to retire but my pocket book says no!!!!!!!!! Not until I win the lotto! Until then I am dragging my butt to work. I am good once I get there, it's the getting there!

NIC- I am going to nickname your hubby Hot Rod!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA is he having fun with his new man toy?
I like the idea of a core strength class!!!

Lori-
you up???? Don't tell me I am first poster! HAHA
You hitting up the gym today?

Trig- FULL details!!!! Sucks you couldn't find a good steak house to dine in!!! You home yet?

Blue-- see my post to you above!!! -
-------------------------------------------------------------
OK Gals- today is the 2nd of 2020!!! 01/02/2002!!!!!! So what a cool day to refresh and get started on a brand new year, brand new decade, brand new you! I am in!

I am thinking still about my word. I love the idea of this. The word that keep coming to mind is focus. Not that I am scattered. But I am seeing this word in the same light as mindfulness. Go in 100% not just skim by. I think we all have the habit of sometimes going on auto pilot. I am wanting to take this next year and SLOW it down. Not just rush through life, tasks, it is going by at warp speed and I want to slow it down.
So something along those line. Maybe mindful/ intentional - done with a purpose or design. I like it a lot!
Slow it down and act with purpose, with my eating, working out, work, play. Get in it!!!!! -

Ok- done rambling. Going to sign out and see if Lori is on yet!
Today I am MAKING crab cakes. I picked up a can of lump crab. It is a huge can. It was normally 40 bucks for this can, and Christmas Eve they had a door buster sale and marked it 12.99- max 3. So I have 3!!!!!
Can't wait to try it. I might mix it up and let it sit all day and then cook them tonight!
I will use the old bay mix= 4 carbs per HUGE cake! I can do that! You know what I like on my crab cakes? Hot sauce- Dam good!

Have a good one- time for one more cup of coffee!