View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jan-01-20, 17:16

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY New Years DAY and a NEW decade to boot!!!!
WOW oh wow when you thin a decade is gone- 10 years. You look back and it was like yesterday, you look ahead it seems like forever, but I know it will be gone in a flash. I don't even what to think about where I will be in 10 year!!!!! YIKES- Hopefully RETIRED!!!!!!

Lori- Thank you girl for getting us jump started in style!!!!!!
I just love your word Gratitude. I think my word last year was thrive. Yea well............. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Funny you brought up the word of the year, because I was just thinking I would really like to embrace one too. I just love the idea of one simple word that drives me. I think we all should pick one!!!!!

So cool your are ever so slowly getting your shoulder back. Boy have you worked hard for that!
Let's chat next week when things settle about when you can pop in for a weekend! I would love to have you and NIC for a girls weekend! Everyone really- but it sorta a quickie in and out. I am here through March 14th.

Nic- I love your post about last night! Perfect way to celebrate! What fun you all have!!!!!
Awesome on your two classes. I tried Thai Chi as well and found I did not have the patience for it. I am too, well OMG it is like watching someone in slow motion. I will be interested to hear your thoughts.
Too bad my kids (DD) just bought a new car to go with the van, or I might have been interested in your car. Can you BELIEVE they are into Buicks????????? Say WHAT???????? HAHAHAHAH

Trig- I love you are having a great time, and the price is right! I know, the Days in was certainly not the Hilton, or that roof top place. I am scratching my head trying to remember the name of that hotel!!!! For the same f"n price! Oh well we had a great time! I am thinking a New Orleans trip would be so much fun with you ladies!!!!! Really!!!!

OMG- the food..... HOLD STRONG my friend!!!!!!!!

Oh- Yes, walking someone into the last season of life is just the kind thing to do. To die in a hospital bed hooked up to every beeping machine and not be in a calm environment is just cruel. I know it happens every day. Just not on my watch if I can help it!

BLUE-
Have you survived the snow in? I bet you are getting antsy! Hang tight- it will pass!
What did you do last night?
--------------------------------------------------
This party animal was in bed last night at 10!!!!!!!- Got up at 530 to get to work and rake in the holiday $$$$$$.

There was only 3 of us covering the entire hospital. I was slammed. I had to let my getto out today too on some a$$hole who didn't what to help my patients.
So the oxygen company is SUPPOSED to be 365 days- all holidays. So when I called to get oxygen for my 2 patients who were waiting to go home but needed it before they could leave, this guy answered the phone. I told him who I was and what was needed. He promptly told me it was a holiday and hung up on me.
So I called back- and told him I would report him if he didn't get out there and deliver the DME! - He said he was calling his manager- GREAT I SAY you call her or I will. I did. So she sent him out.
Apparently according to the nursing station, he was drunk when he showed up and was rude to them!!!!!!
I am so reporting him!!!!!! Not ok.

Other than that- it was busy but I managed unsupervised.

I am truly thinking about my word for the year. I have some goals.
I will tell you I am up 4 pounds from this day last year. I want no silver lining here. I am not happy an entire year has gone by and I am not even close ,half way, 20 pounds down. NO I am up 4.

It has not been a good year WOE, STRESS, WORK, year. I had hoped for more. I am not going to go into all the crap of last year- it is BEHIND ME. I can only think about the here and now and future.

So................ I truly want this year to be THE year I hit goal and maintenance. By this time next year I want an entirely different post.

I will say though I am excited about what 2020 will bring!!!!- I just love a page yet unwritten! That is why I just love my Friday evenings/Sat morning- unwritten open time!

I just want to say as well, I too feel so blessed to have you ladies in my life. Another year and it seems I know you all so much better. What we have is so special. Who would have thought! Then we got together and got to really bond! I can now "hear" you through your post. Your voices, smiles, and giggles! Truly blessed!

I would love to resurrect the thought about NEXT year- spring girls weekend. Keep it in mind. We are talking 2021. Are we ready to talk about it? Life is short- lets party!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOTTTTTT

XOXOXOXOX