View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Sat, Feb-26-05, 01:06

Plan: HCG
Stats: 28/22/16 Female 72 inches
BF:yes
Progress: 50%
Default day two--ending report--sorry for the babblingb

MUCH easier today! I had very little food throughout the am/pm. Hooked up with the fam, and went shopping. Bought my niece some frozen yogurt at a place that does "mix ins". Big crowd; we were there for 20+ minutes, the whole time they were pushing creamy little samples. I had no desire.

Friends called and we all went for dinner at an Italian restaurant--bane of low carbers everywhere! It was easy! Everyone had giant bowls of pasta in front of them and I was happy with a big plank of salmon with a little garlic aioli. Even the crusty bread and olive oil did not beckon.

Since I was technically at 23 hours from when I started the meat fast, I decided to take advantage of the chef and eat the spinach and half of the simple (yummy) salad that came with. I stayed well under induction.

I am one day in front of my TOM--when I usually end up eating anything low carb that crosses my PATH--so I am astonished, and I am a believer. And I feel GREAT! Which is odd, w/o much excersize. I hope to work this into my diet on a regular basis. I probably won't do more that 2 or 3 days at a time.

Cheesecake update: In my mind, it turned back into a harmless lump on the 3rd shelf again. Grabbed my water and closed the door tonight.

-gadge