#63   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-13, 15:37

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 160/149/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Pinot-girl, it seems that you have figured out the dairy connection to your hives, assuming that you haven't added back gluten, or maybe overdoing some nuts?. There are other health benefits to fasting for 16 hours if you can do that using CO in coffee, and eating two larger, more lunch and dinner-like meals makes it easier to give up dairy heavy "breakfast" meals. Remove dairy from your first meal, make something with eggs and protein in advance and reheated if needed, or use dinner leftovers. The Whole30 website has much information how to do the program, and many other Paleo websites have Whole30 compliant recipes.

Hi,
I eat salted peanuts of an evening most nights, not that many but not just a dozen either - somewhere in between. Thinking about it, I ate my normal brekkie of eggs / dairy and have not had hives, and last night after eating nuts I did.?? Interesting. I'll cut them out and see what happens.
I finished my cream cheese this morning, none left, and won't buy more. I will see how things go.
Thanks again,
PG!