#3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-25-15, 08:02

Plan: mine
Stats: 222/185/143 Male 175
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser
I'd say that keto is not only much closer to Atkins than what you're doing--but that it is Atkins. At least, it's within the range of protein/fat intake that Dr. Atkins advocated. What you've been doing is more like Stillman's, or a protein sparing modified fast.

Adding fat might slow weight loss, it's hard to say. But does weight loss really need to be this fast? Do you really need to lose almost a pound a day? I'm not judging here, sometimes a water fast or modified fast can be therapeutic, but it sort of depends.

Hi my willpower is a weak.
I ve never done successfull dietin my life all fail. only did cut the bread from my meals and ate kfc for months(when i lost tons years ago).
The only motivation is the weigthing machine i can hold on this diet.When i see i lost weight it feels like i ate 5000 calories worth cheesecake and chicken wings .

if i go on a regular long term 1500 calorie diet it wont work. i am sure when i see i haven't lose any in a week period ill just go eat my cheesecake .
and when i say cheesecake i can eat a full 12 slice chesecake in 6 hours period. + a 20 pieces kfc wings(i wasn't gaining any weight in this diet)

math: if i eat 1500 calories broccoli,chicken breast,salads and not losing weight in short term,the devil side of my brain will tell me : dude you was the same when eating cheesecakes just go back.

I wasn't gaining or losing any weight prior to this diet. when i lost 20kg's years ago i wasn't in any diet only ate kfc chickens and my deserts.As i said i just cut my breads which was a full proof carbs made me fat.

What i plan is when i reach the goal asap, and when losing weight and counting calories is no longer an issue is to stick eating meat and veggies until feeling full. Since i don't eat bread for years it wont be hard but i ate tons of sugar in my cheesecakes,traditional deserts snacks etc. I ll cut sugar,carbs and i hope ill be fine.