Old Sat, Feb-15-20, 06:41

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangle
Wow......

I was just responding to NikiRenee's request for suggestions of ways to add fiber to her diet to deal with constipation. ..I had no idea that so many of you had digestive issues with fiber. Fiber does not bother me and I do eat food that contain it. I eat lots of avocados, nuts, berries and veggies. If I make a smoothie (rarely) I add flax and chia seeds. However, judging by the responses many of you have big problems with those foods.

Please ignore my suggestions. I am sorry if I offended you guys or offered advice contrary to your beliefs or that you think would damage your health. I had no idea so many people had digestive issues with fiber. Live and learn

Have a great day.....

No worries, at least on my part. Fiber has been touted as a necessity of life for so long that people don't even question the advice, unless they themselves experience issues. For many, it helps, so your advice to eat more certainly can help some people. Like everything else, do what works for you. The original poster, NikiRenee, might do well with added fiber. Only she can tell for sure. Up the fiber for a bit. If it helps, HOORAY! If it makes things worse, then ditch the fiber.

The magnesium will help immensely. You can also try drinking "salty lemonade." Just make some sugar-free lemonade (you can sweeten it with stevia or something), add a half teaspoon of good Himalayan sea salt to 8 ounces of the lemonade, and drink it. When I'm having real issues, I'll drink 2 or 3 glasses of this, and the issues resolves itself. I've come to really like the taste of it, too.

Warning: Unknown(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_41e10063bedb6c68243f1cc6c3718e54, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0