#34   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-02, 15:52
Carol CA

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Talking Hey there, Gang!

Ela.. your graphics continue to crack me up! I love the Elvgren print! I have always been a devoted fan of that man. I love pinups and everything else from that era. Something innocently sexy about his art... like I dream of being! Don't fret the little weight gain. I mean... consider this, girl... this could be the problem . Ya think? I've got to hand it to you for adjusting your current weight. Not me! I ain't fessing up until January 1. I gained 4 pounds... and I'm hoping that it's just flux weight...and it'll be gone by Wednesday. If not, I'll adjust the profile... cursing as I do it.

Hi, Gretchen! Thanks for the FitDay reminder. I use FitDay, too... but I want to add the link to my journal to keep me all the more on track!

And Wendye... yeah... please DO tell us in uncensored terms EXACTLY what "shagging" and "rooting" mean. We need to clear this up once and for all. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your response. Enlighten us, girl!

Vivi... So sorry to hear about your depression. 'Tis the season. Sad, but true. Thankfully Christmas is so close to the end of the year... a time for fresh starts and rejuvenation. I went through a horrible depression battle what lasted about 10 years... bouts of panic attacks and stay-in-bed depression... constant worrying and anxiety. Low carbing fixed that! Maybe yours was sugar-related, too? Christmas is such a high-carb holiday... possibly the real meaning behind Elvis' "Blue Christmas". Hang in there, Vivi. The new year is about to take off!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote