View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Fri, Apr-19-02, 16:28

Plan: Protein Power Plan
Stats: 245/227/150
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Geeze,

I think that the problem here is that we all love all the naughty foods. I mean really.... think about it.

Growing up I used to eat beefsteak tomatoes right off the vine, with a little salt. Hey, this was allowed, I wasnt eating junk food eh?

We still love (okay, past tense) to have "corn fests" with world famous Taber corn. All we would do is boil up a huge vat of corn on the cobb and dig in, sans beurre, only a little salt Yum!

Also, the one dinner veggie we both love and would always have is corn.

Bread. I found a wonderful bakery, which speciallizes in artesian breads. How does a nice round loaf, still warm of white cheese and black olive bread sound? Or even for decadent folks, pear and chocolate, apple cinnamon??

Chocolate - Kit Kat Large, Girl Guide Cookies, Malt Balls

And Fruit. Just what the heck am I supposed to do with my now very large patch of raspberries that I have been cultivating and caring for the last 5 years??? We normally have a nightly run to the patch with a bowl and some half and half cream! Bananas were/are my favorite next to all melons and strawberries.

I find it very very interesting that all the foods we previously thought of as "good" for us are actually very very naughty foods - in large frequent quantities. Kind of depression when you think about it!