View Single Post
  #1510   ^
Old Sun, Oct-24-21, 07:51

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!!!!!!!

Lori- Sorry to hear you are not up to "snuff"- get it....SNUFF...... - sorry you know I just HAD to go there! Seriously though if it get worse I am big believer in Mussinex! It is the cure all- that and VICKS.

I get you on cold and damp- nothing worse.
About your game last night how nice of those parents to share their tarp! Ohhhhhhh I remember those days! Been there done that!

It sounds like a perfect day for Hot Beef soup!

NIC- I agree with Lori, It seems you are going to just really immerse yourself in the DE community. I know EXACTLY what you mean as far as people are just HAPPY. So St. Simon- is the same way. I was the only one working while I was there. People are there to relax and just love the beach, pool, and enjoy life! People there are always SMILING!!!!!!!!!!
I said that to my son one day- "do you notice everyone here waves and smiles"????????????- Of course! It sounds like you are in that same type of place! That is a SWEET place to be!

So are you going to be able to get into your GA place sooner that your other people get there? You said its going to be 3 of you right? Do you know the other gal?

WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT on 156!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I would be over the moon!!!!!!!!!! You and Lori have both hit maintenance land!!!!! Happy and proud of you both! You both are very active too!!!! I do think that helps! That is the one thing I am seriously lacking.

Although I am just thrilled I got by without knee surgery. So slow and go is cool with me for right now.

Trig- I am sorry you are not back to 100% just yet! You will be! I know you are going to eye roll with I say "GIVE IT TIME"!!! HAHAHAH

How is DD ankle?
Is your work complete? It will be nice to have you back and posting in your spot! We held it for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I am up 2 pound2 I am so close too.......... I am not shocked though. This has been a stressful week at work.
Yesterday on a call this guy call be a "white privileged B!tc$" 3 times before I hung up on him. I warned him each time to please stop the language. Then my boss who heard the entire thing including when he said I don't need the Bulls....t!!!!! Yeah I had to take that. She was upset I hung up on him.

I will not be talked to that way. I got a one page letter IN WRITING how I could have defected that. NOPE And NOPE. Instant messaged my boss I was "over today and clocking out now- 3 hours early". Last thing I saw before I click off the computer was her: WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP STOP STOP ............. Boom- I was out. I went back and pulled out corporate policy about "Abusive calls". If after given a person 3 warning we are permitted to abruptly disconnect the call.
But my manager was more concern we didn't hit our "numbers" on Friday.
She also sent out a STEP IT UP - to the entire team - NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS.

Spending today looking. You know if I wasn't almost 56, but 36- I would put in the time to start my own business. I still am not ruling it out. I just know you need a nest egg until a business takes off. Add that to the fact that you need a Web Presence, and it takes TIME to get off the ground. Time- something I do not really want to pour into a job.

I am so sorry to complain about my working issues.
I did read the fastest sector of workers that are quitting at warp speed? NURSES. I am not alone.

Ok- So I am back to being true to self. No job or situation is worth my mental happiness. I also am going myself the gift of time to get back my physical fitness.

I am going to debone my roaster chicken I made yesterday. (OMG it was SO SO good). I picked up a organic free roam chicken and made a garlic, lemon, white wine and butter basted roaster with rosemary. It was SO GOOD! Juicy and not dry. I cooked it a bit lower and a tad longer. 350/2 hours in a loose foil tent until the last 15 minutes. WOW I should have taken a pic.
I had fresh green beans and roasted Brussel sprouts in butter. YUM and yum.
Leftover. Going to debone it and make broth from the bones and freeze it for later!

So today is going to be a chicken salad over a chopped romaine salad. I will top with the cold green beans, and radishes, and cucumbers. I have an awesome cilantro ranch I like with salad.
Then I will use some of the chicken for a chili later in the week. BUDGET stretch.

Today I am going to get a walk in with pooch! Beautiful day. Brilliant sunshine and the afternoon is slated to get warm. We are in a dry period here. We get cool evenings in the 50/ and 80's in the afternoon.

Well that is it from here.
Oh yeah- I put a nix on the guy I was writing too. He only wanted a pen pal. He baulked at even calling me. PASS.......... I don't care. My expectations are low to nil on this front!

I am DECIDING today is going to be awesome.