View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Dec-06-20, 08:24

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Ho, Ladies!

Thank you Kristine for getting the title fixed up (btw I love your quotes) and thank you Lori for starting the new thread!

Lori, do any of your family members use Netflix or Hulu or anything like that? It is pretty common for families to share a membership. We have a couple, DD and SoIL have a couple and we share them between us all. For a long time DS22 covered Spotify. You could check with them and see.

Trig- Yay for shopping for RV food bc that means that there is a trip coming! You guys will have a great time just getting away a bit.

•••••••

Brrr it is cold out this morning! I had the window open over night and the top of my head was a bit chilly this morning. Slept really well though!

Not much planned for today. Such is quarantine life.. I have never had such an empty calendar. Literally nowhere to go, not only things I have to do but things I might want to do. There is no leaving the house! Allll the time in the world at the moment.

I realized yesterday that I literally have no idea what day it is. Weekend, weekday, whatever. I obviously am not going to miss an appointment on my calendar or anything so what is the difference? I will try to remember tomorrow though bc it is my brother's birthday.

Haven't heard from the kid yet today so not sure how he is doing. I also need to keep in mind that the mornings are always the worst with colds and viruses and just keep my head about me.

I plan on baking the promised chocolate chip cookies today (they got put off yesterday bc I made soup) and I plan on grilling some chicken skewers for dinner. I also want to clean the upstairs master bedroom and bathroom and run the vacuum down here.

That's about it. Will check in later with update on DS22. Everyone else is fine but DS18 is SO READY to leave the house and desperately wants to see his GF. OH! By the way, speaking of DS18- he has been doing DuoLingo and teaching himself Italian. He is doing really well at it too. I'm impressed!