#7   ^
Old Wed, Feb-07-24, 03:40

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-a-rama
It's hard to make a profit catering to such a small percentage of the population. Definitely a niche market.

Not if they convince the omnivorous populace that plant-based is healthier, and they choose more of such foods. Which are addictive.

There's much too much plant-based UPF out there, all designed to hijack a person's appetite center. Not going to happen. I tuned out of a recent autoimmune video when the person encouraged the ideal anti-inflammatory diet as plant-based.

When that's a 180 from the truth about carnivore and autoimmune. I"ve studied it for 15 years. I've starting to see more papers which recognizes the gut health link with autoimmune. This might connect with how plants can create body stress.

Research now regards these reactions as positive, but that's not how it worked in my body. Autoimmune is also about disordered hormones, but plant sources are generally not good fats. Animal fat is how our body makes hormones. That and pregnenolone kept me from losing it until I could get bioidentical estrogen OTC.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29382608/