View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-14, 22:37

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

I have been hoping my upper arms would shrink earlier rather than later. I was noticing some improvement this morning and asked my mom if she agreed. She agreed, of course, but she's my mom, you know. Anyway, when I went by my mil's house, she immediately commented that I look slimmer and specifically mentioned my arms. completely unsolicited. Now you know why I care what she thinks when we disagree about what to eat. You'll notice a mention of that now and then in my posts when the subject warrants. Still, it made me feel really good.
Oh, and my favorite undies fit again. Yaayyy!!

Edited to add: I was also saying that it amazes me (and she agreed) that I can't wear boots. I have always been less embarrassed of the size of my legs than other parts of me. I just never thought I had fat looking legs, which is a mystery since they are pretty short in length. However, I carried home a pair of rain boots from my daughter's college apartment back in July when we moved her to a different one, thinking I could wear them since they were too big for her. Rain boots even have wide tops, right? Still no go! I planned on offering them to my sister. So, this morning, I tried them on and they were much looser. They didn't stand away from my legs like rain boots should, but they were not hugging the leg, either. Little victories, one at a time. That's what I needed, probably more than a scale number.