View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Thu, Nov-11-04, 09:11

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 168/163/128 Female 5'1.5''
BF:44%/44%/22-28%
Progress: 13%

Good morning Nancy and Jimsbride. Sorry for not showing up yesterday. I did the belly dancing and this morning, I feel sore in strange places. I don’t feel like complaining too much about my dreams, at least I am sleeping, but I actually dreamt that I was abducted my aliens! First time in my life! Well, I woke up all stressed out.

Cold rain is on its way, I can tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsbride
I can't stand any form of coldness touching me.

When I started having problems with my foot, someone had me put it on ice. It made my whole leg cramp then the lower back and eventually the whole body. It was torture! It never did any good to the foot. I know better now. Maybe a little cool on the lump for a few seconds so it feels better and then forget the ice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsbride
if my morning are good, I have been using them to do nagging jobs and by afternoon and evening, I am a mess again.

Actually, the way I see it, if I don’t put myself first, I will get worst and have even less time to do those little nagging things. That’s why I workout in the morning, while I still can, even if it means some other important things won’t get done that day.

I whish you two a nice day.