View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Fri, Mar-25-11, 09:29

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 176/173/155 Female 65
BF:
Progress:

Good Morning,
I re-read all the post on the Creams again. Good to refresh my mind.

Forgot that you are only suppose to do the shakes for 2 weeks, then go on the 'mostly meat' for a week. I don't have that much weight to lose, but it's all around my middle.

Been on this for two days with 2 shakes and have lost 2.2 pounds! That's impressive for me. My weight loves me and hates to let go.

I haven't felt I needed 3 shakes, but if I do, now I know I can have a third one if I get a sweet tooth in the afternoon.

Ann- I like the yokes. I have been putting in egg whites, but I read that the one whole egg a day gives back some good fats to the body, so will do that today. Just one per day. I'm not getting as much fat doing this. Guess I could add a tsp of some good oil instead.

Yes, sadly it's true, as we age we get less and less calories to eat. Grrr! I'm trying to up the exercise and get in more walking. Weather hasn't been good to me lately though. I just can't enjoy walking when it's cold or windy.
Going to the YMCA and do some water exercises today for an hour.

So far, I haven't been hungry a bit. I do add 2 TB of Flax Meal to my glass after I mix my shake. (don't enjoy cleaning the blender with the flax) I've been adding in 5 frozen strawberries (nuked for 35 sec) to mine and with adding the flax it's a delicious tall thick shake.

Wondering if any one uses a Magic Bullet to mix their shakes? Thinking of getting one to make it easier, but also be able to take it on our road trips so I could mix a shake in the motel room. Been doing a little research on it.

Will keep you posted as to more results.

Everyone have a warm day!! Not expected to get warm here, gust up to 50mph. Soon, we will have warm days and I can plant my flowers I bought a week ago when we had a 70 degrees day. Sadly, it only lasted the one day.

Carol