Plan: protein power
Stats: 145/135/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suee
Hey Lili,

Oh yeah, I will check the date of posts in the future

Glad to hear that you have some answers at least about what's going on with the CFS and things that are wrong. I really hope it all gets resolved and you and I are back to full health soon. CFS sucks.

I've got hypoglycaemia which I think has been draining my body and making the CFS much worse, so I really think this diet is right, I've had much less low blood sugar than before the diet already, so good signs. If I can get through the induction flu!

Best wishes to you too x

Hi Suee

I realise your post was quite an old one but I wanted to say that I have had ME/CFS since 2000 and for sure I can see how I consistently got sicker and sicker since 1979 when I first had 2 weeks of flu which seemed to change everything for me in a negative way because I kept eating a high carb diet (I was addicted).

I have ended up with no adrenal function so have to take low dose steroids daily and also I have Autoimmune Thyroid disease and take a selection of thyroid meds too. If only I could have eaten low carb seriously before now I am sure I wouldn't have go so bad.

Since Sunday this week I have cut out grains for snacks and I am only eating 1 Ryvita at breakfast with lots of protein and fats and 1/2 Ryvita again with good protein and fats 10 pm.

My blood sugar now is a bit on the high side, around 6.5 in the mornings but the fasting one is fine around 4.9. The last few days I have managed to get my blood sugar to around 5.7 in the afternoons but there is still a tendancy for me to have too high readings. I am definitely pre-diabetic so have to take this seriously.

I will read on and hope you have felt bettter. I definitely notice much better energy but it still runs out badly if I do anything like go shopping.

Pam